Friday 6 February 2015

E- Evernote #28daysofwriting

'E' can only mean Evernote for me.

It is the tech tool that has dominated my teaching in the last few years. I have used it in my classroom, moulding a blended LMS environment with my senior students, organised my personal and school administration and now my university studies. I have been fortunate to present and provide training for staff at my school on how to use it, and a number of people embraced it. It also led to me presenting at the 2014 EduTECH Teachmeet sessions in June on my Paperless Classroom with Evernote. This was followed by running a Workshop at the CSA Queensland Conference in July, showcasing Evernote and how teachers could utilise it. Followed by part of a live Google hangout session organised by Ben Spink, the Evernote Education Ambassador in Australia(Have a look at her site for lots of resources). It really is a great tool to use and I love the way they are constantly trying to expand & improve their products.


If you do not yet know what it is, please have a look here (it will change your life):

I'm always happy to help people discover how to use Evernote in their lives.  Please feel free to contact me at any time for help our advice.


Bonus: My Twitter Recommendations- Letter E
These educators have been part of my PLN for some time and it is fantastic to be able to connect with them, share ideas, be challenged and learn from one another. 

Eric Sheninger 
Ewan McIntosh 
Erin Klein 

No comments:

Post a Comment